Odds on all 4 trophies

Owdman

I have just had a look at the odds on us winning the quadruple and it's only 10/1.
Now I ain't a gambler but them odds is crap and will be keeping my sixpence in my pocket.
It's 9/1 for us winning nowt, not only do I not like the odds but I hate the scenario even more.
Also we have already won a trophy this season so in effect it would be all five this season.

My rag and dipper mates are absolutely crapping it at the possibility of us winning all and that it itself is worth more than any amount of money, so long may it continue.

Bye the way, has any of you had any money on at decent odds? Or is that an impolite question.

Yeah I saw the 9/1 after the Newport game, have separate bets on us winning the league (different prices) and the two domestic cups (both at 5/1) so I threw a few quid on it to cover myself. Been waiting for a good price on no trophies as Guardiola has a good record of going deep in cups so I thought I'd be able to hedge at some point.

Truly shite odds for something thats never been done before, thats why the bookies are never hard done by.
It would have been good odds at the start of the season. Problem is now that we're short odds favourites for the CL and odds on in the other 3 competitions, very short odds on in the case of the league cup.

It would have been good odds at the start of the season. Problem is now that we're short odds favourites for the CL and odds on in the other 3 competitions, very short odds on in the case of the league cup.

I did a lucky31 (think that what it was called) in the summer City as 5 Selections for each comp including the community shield malarkey @ 20p each, think it had max returns of about £800 for £6.20 stake, if all goes well on Sunday i'll have to dig out my login details and check as I guess I'll have made my money back with 2/5.

I did a lucky31 (think that what it was called) in the summer City as 5 Selections for each comp including the community shield malarkey @ 20p each, think it had max returns of about £800 for £6.20 stake, if all goes well on Sunday i'll have to dig out my login details and check as I guess I'll have made my money back with 2/5.
I'd say you'd need one of the FA and CL on top to make your money back tbh. Community Shield would have been no price.

Lucky 15/31 used to be my fave bet.
Good luck with your bet blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.