Odds on all 4 trophies

The CL is a difficult challenge because we havent made daylight in the league and that the final 4 most likely will not be far from each other much of a coin toss.

The team who wants to win it more and has the better luck on the day will win the CL.

The best thing about all this is that we still have a chance of all four and it's nearly April.
The rags and dippers are absolutely crapping it at that fact and it's been that way for weeks, it must be driving them nuts.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/team-specials/man-city/trophy-multiples
Can anyone explain this there are odds that don’t include the league cup including no trophies at all. I presume that means bet now and discount the league cup. But to win the 3 remaining is 8/1, yet to win all 4 is 9/2 , surely its the same thing, or am I missing something?
Saw that the other day. Since the bookie I saw was offering bigger odds on the quadruple than the FA/PL/CL treble they probably closed the market after we won the LC and it hasn't updated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.