Odds on all 4 trophies

As long as we are still alive and kicking we can win all 4, I'm thinking we will do 3 however, oh how times have changed to be discussing winning 2, nevermind the Jewson lot :-)

How times have changed from discussing when we’re going to reach 40 points or score a goal at home.

Same here, its very unlikely we win all 4. What is fantastic though is all our haters are absolutely shitting it in case we do.
The media and the usual arses on twitter will already have the headlines ready, calling our season a failure even if we won 3 out of the 4.

Edit: and no, I'm not kidding at all sadly.

Our heads tell us it's impossible in order to dull the disappointment, if we don't.
It's our hearts that keep saying, we have a chance.

As long as we're actually in them, my head too tells me that we have a chance.

Actuallly, here's the thing. Ever since the game at Swansea, I've felt a bit different. The absurd luck we had there is starting to make me think that everything is aligning. Certainly, we will not do even three without a fair dose of luck. Nobody does, however good they are. Bayern hit bar and post twice in 1999, and United basically did not threaten them in any way, shape, manner or form until into bloody injury time!

We are going to do the lot! One game at a time. 15 games. 11 wins. 1 loss away to Juventus but avenged with a 3-0 home win. Draw at the rags and palace. Draw away at Spurs in champions league.

11 wins 1 loss 3 draws 5 trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.