Odds on all 4 trophies

I would have next season off I think if we won all 4.

I don’t think I’d be arsed about winning anything for a good few years if we won the quadruple. I wouldn’t even be bothered if Pep announced that he would be resigning before the new season. I’d have seen two of the most memorable seasons an English club has ever had. As Jay says in The Inbetweeners, Supporting Manchester City? Completed it mate.

It’s the the hope that kills, but at this stage, I fancy our chances. Beating Schalke tonight, United beating Liverpool and City winning the cup on Sunday and it’s well on.

ridiculous odds for somthing that is almost impossible to do.
this is not going to happen ....and at our 1st cup fuck up the media/utd/liverpool etc will be wanking there heads off

It will be done one day.
Barca once won 6 gongs in a season so it's not impossible.
We have the best Manager the EPL will likely ever see in many of our lifetimes and a squad largely made up of game changing capability.
I'm sorry that I didn't dip into the market after the Newcastle game. We often seem to have a bad day along the way but a feature of this team is its ability to bounce back from adversity.

Premier League will be a bit of a dog fight but if United do us a favour on Sunday, it is back in our hands and i would back us over the dippers in the run in.

Carabou Cup
City
Chelsea
Not counting chickens but......

FA Cup
City
United
Wolves
Brighton
Millwall
Swansea
Palace
Watford
We have a very good chance of reaching the final (at least).

Champions League
IF we get through against Shalke and the other ties go with form/1st leg results. The last eight may look something like this:
City
Juventus
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Roma
Spuds
Bayern Munich
PSG
To win we will need to beat three of these teams. Looks very tough but not impossible.

The way we are approaching one game at a time, not looking beyond that is exactly the right approach.
You can kind of see why the odds are not that generous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.