Ode To Anthony H Wilson

It was during a FiveLive interview with him about 15 years ago that he mentioned that there were going to be these digital computer files that contain audio and video signals and people would get mini computers to access them and that CDs and stuff would go the way of 8 track and music cassettes eventually.
I was very sceptical but the poncey Rag twat was right.

What is the next big thing though? Manchester is no longer individual and a leading light in popular culture. It is just another City of the pop idol generation where all the kids have haircuts like Morrisey had 20 years ago, beards, sleeve tattoos down their arms and all wear woolly jumpers. Manchester might as well be any other City now.

What this City needs now is an individual like Wilson who is willing to lead the way rather than follow the crowd.
Things are cyclical mate. It will come eventually.

My sister met him.

She said he was a self satisfied **** who got upset with her because she didn't know who he was.

What is the next big thing though? Manchester is no longer individual and a leading light in popular culture. It is just another City of the pop idol generation where all the kids have haircuts like Morrisey had 20 years ago, beards, sleeve tattoos down their arms and all wear woolly jumpers. Manchester might as well be any other City now.

What this City needs now is an individual like Wilson who is willing to lead the way rather than follow the crowd.

Well said. Sadly now Manchester is more 'classy' than it was in the foggy miserable no hoping times of the 70s and 80s, there is no chance of anything happening now. There is simply nothing to sing about anymore.

Mike Garry who wrote that is actually a big big City fan. Quite a few familiar faces on there.

Manchester does need to move on though musically and I think Tony would say the same - most new bands are happy to associate themselves with that era which is becoming dull as fuck.

Mike Garry who wrote that is actually a big big City fan. Quite a few familiar faces on there.

Manchester does need to move on though musically and I think Tony would say the same - most new bands are happy to associate themselves with that era which is becoming dull as fuck.
I very much doubt the guy who wrote that is a blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.