Off out on for a session

Don't blame ya 'hb' ....... i'm not interested in the cup final , it means fuck all to me ....... i'll be going out and having a few beers myself!

Joycee Banercheck said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
uggh, been awake for 26 hours now...
Horrible feeling. Do you go to bed or do you break on through? Tough decision, BB2.

Well Im on bed at the moment and my mate is kipping on the budda bag downstairs.... it's a toughie....Im gonna stay up I think, looks like a nice day innit.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
uggh, been awake for 26 hours now...
Horrible feeling. Do you go to bed or do you break on through? Tough decision, BB2.

Well Im on bed at the moment and my mate is kipping on the budda bag downstairs.... it's a toughie....Im gonna stay up I think, looks like a nice day innit.
Innit laird!! Good decision. I'm at work but I'll be getting some playing out time this afternoon.

heywood blue said:
Can't be bothered watching FA Cup so me and the missus and a few mates are all off to Manchester for an all day binge

Shambles Square to start off and then God only knows

See you tomorrow with a stonking hangover

*paying price for doing the above*

droylsdenblue said:
heywood blue said:
Can't be bothered watching FA Cup so me and the missus and a few mates are all off to Manchester for an all day binge

Shambles Square to start off and then God only knows

See you tomorrow with a stonking hangover

*paying price for doing the above*

Oh yes!! Got a head like a box of frogs and my stomach is churning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.