Offer from Mike Summerbee

shawluka

My dad met him at the recent simply red concert and was chatting to him for several minutes. Anyway my dads a rag and mentioned his son (me) would of loved to of met the man etc etc. Mike gave him his city business card and said next time I'm at a game, to show the card and I will get to meet him and he will take me pitchside etc.

So I have this card and am gonna take my young lad with me too and wondered if anyone knew how I go about redeeming this gift for want of a better word. Do I just go to a steward and explain mike has invited me down etc, and also do I do it before the game, or half time etc.

Anyone have any thoughts or info on what is the best course of action for what will be a very memorable day?

Cheers blues

shawluka said:
My dad met him at the recent simply red concert and was chatting to him for several minutes. Anyway my dads a rag and mentioned his son (me) would of loved to of met the man etc etc. Mike gave him his city business card and said next time I'm at a game, to show the card and I will get to meet him and he will take me pitchside etc.

So I have this card and am gonna take my young lad with me too and wondered if anyone knew how I go about redeeming this gift for want of a better word. Do I just go to a steward and explain mike has invited me down etc, and also do I do it before the game, or half time etc.

Anyone have any thoughts or info on what is the best course of action for what will be a very memorable day?

Cheers blues

I'd advise you phone in him advance. Security at the main entrance won't let you in with just a business card.

oh that mike summerbee is a real wind up merchant. he'll be watching out of the window with gary owen pissing themselves as you're being stiff armed out of the building by security.

;) only kidding. just phone in advance & enjoy the experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.