Office Romances

No one is ever ever out of your league. No matter what you think, women loves confidence in a man and a good sense of humour.
This is spot on!

A spark between two people can come from anywhere and have no rhyme or reason. There could be contrasts in looks, intelligence, social class, age... every single person is different and compatibility can come from anywhere, if there’s chemistry there’s chemistry!

There’s no such thing as “league”s when it comes to humans and relationships.

When I moved back to Manchester 5 years ago I got a job in Trafford Park, started on the Monday, moved in to my flat on the Wednesday and had a work night out on the Friday.

Dipped my pen in company ink on the Friday with Emma who was soon to move out of sales and into marketing back at my new flat (Christened it). She seemed pretty keen, went on all week about coming back to hers this time on the following Friday night. Went out on the Friday night and she said "can we go back to my mates before we go back to mine" - didn't know it was bloke mates who were some right gorps - she walked to the kitchen and 2 of them threw eggs at her. I thought they were pricks so I launched the batteries out of their sky remote in the living room.

Left the mates, went back to hers, her room was a fucking tip (why ask me to come back all week and not ensure the sheet is on all four sides?) shagged her despite there being remains of egg shell in her hair.

Kept my distance after that.

Besides fking her,was her man mates thinking you were trying to Poach her by any chance..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.