Office/Work Pranks

• Thread starter manchester blue
  • Start date
M M

manchester blue

What have you all got for me? I'm running out of ideas.

Currently got an auto reply set up to send a colleague 100 emails via the server every time he emails me. Swapped his wife's number in his phone to my boss's number, that was fun till he found out.
Set his iPhone alarm countless times.

All I've had is being subscribed to United but that's fun when they call to flog tickets!

Need to up my game for when the inevitable revenge takes place.

What have you all got for me? I'm running out of ideas.

Currently got an auto reply set up to send a colleague 100 emails via the server every time he emails me. Swapped his wife's number in his phone to my boss's number, that was fun till he found out.
Set his iPhone alarm countless times.

All I've had is being subscribed to United but that's fun when they call to flog tickets!

Need to up my game for when the inevitable revenge takes place.

Put an advert in Craig’s list for him.....be creative

I put battery acid from a fork lift truck on the seat of trap No 3 in the gents bogs as the warehouse skiver used to use it every hour on the hour. Also tied the skiving twat up in a large laundry basket and sent him to Oldham in a Ford Cargo.

Hope that gives you some ideas

I once polished my girlfriends arse on the counter top where my roommate buttered his toast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.