Petrov
Micah
SWP
Bellars
Weiss
Taylor
Ned

Re: Official Barca v City thread

Good shout.. I think petrov and Weiss will get a run at sometime as both will get a bit of room due to the spanish way of playing.

4-4-3 is the bestest formation ever, it's almost like you've got an extra player! ;)

To be honest, as much as I'd love to see our big names there, i'd prefer to play the reserves and kids. Apart from Tevez, as I think he needs some match fitness.

We might get tonked, but i'd take a 6-0 drubbing over winning and one or two getting injured and missing prem games. Im there more for the occasion, beach party, nou camp etc than I am watching a decent City performance, id much rather save the first team for Saturday. Wolves dont have a midweek game so, will be fresh next week.

I'd go for:

Taylor

Vidal
Mee
Ben Haim
Garrido

Weiss
Zabba
De Jong
Petrov

Tevez
Benjani (if fit)

given

trippier
dunne
nedum
ben haim

weiss
de jong
zabba
petrov

tevez
benjani

I think Petrov, Tevez, Zab, De Jong and Onuoha are certs to start as they all either need the fitness or were only on the bench at the weekend. I hope Weiss plays. Taylor may also get a game. It's unlikely to be the best team possible, but it will be a good team nevertheless. I reckon it'll be:

.................Adebayor.......Tevez...............
Petrov............................................Weiss
.................De Jong.......Ireland.................

Bridge.........Onuoha.........Toure........Zabaleta

..........................Taylor...........................

Ned and Tevez will start, which will be good to get them up to match fitness. I'd rather he didn't play any of the ones that had knocks recently like Adebayor/Toure/Barry though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.