Official Blackburn Rovers vs Manchester City Thread

.....................Hart......................
Zabaleta...Dunne...Onuoha....Garrido
..................Kompany...................
.......Ireland...............Elano...........
SWP.................................Robinho
...................Caicedo....................

Subs: Schmeichel, Ball, Richards, Johnson, Hamann, Sturridge, Jo.

2-2 (BR: Roberts, Warnock. MC: Elano, Sturridge)

We will have to play a completely different style against Big Sam so don't be surprised to see Vassell or even Benjani back. Garrido and Elano won't play, not tough enough. Nedum will hopefully feature. As Hughes knows Blackburn pretty well, I expect us to match them in most areas of the pitch, but it's about time we had another dodgy referee giving them a 3-2 win.

I think this is gonna be an interesting match with Hughes knowing the ins and outs of most of the Blackburn players. It would nice to see city get a win here but im going with a 2 - 2 draw from what i thinks gonna happen.

Gimme more of Big Phil!

BoundedCascade said:
I think this is gonna be an interesting match with Hughes knowing the ins and outs of most of the Blackburn players. It would nice to see city get a win here but im going with a 2 - 2 draw from what i thinks gonna happen.
You obviously missed the 92nd minute handball by Dunne, giving Blackburn a very late 3-2 winner from the penalty spot. A very dodgy decision...as usual.

...............Hart
Zab....Dunne..Micah...Ball
..Ireland..Kompany..Elano
SWP.......Caicedo...Robinho

0-3 Caicedo, Ireland and an Own Goal! It's gotta be 3 or else we can't win.

Thats true, did you see the stats on MOTD..all games weve won by 3 goals or more and it was sommat like scored 23 conceded 1....mmmmm not bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.