Official: City sign Enes Ünal

I am puzzled by the purchase unless we are doing a Chelsea,buying players who have a limited chance of the first team but we could sell on at a profit.
My own opinion is you need pace upfront & he appears to lack it.
Was more the fact he has gone on loan but on the bench last night was the point I was making.

I genuinely can't believe he wrote that article! It's immense. An eighteen year old footballer who writes in his spare time, reads, admires culture and references cult indie films like In Brugges. And he looks like the main guy feel a Final Fantasy game. Love him loads more already.

2-zizzurrip - if you click on 'view: original' you'll see a few YT music vids he included for flavor that didn't make it thru the translation software

2-zizzurrip - if you click on 'view: original' you'll see a few YT music vids he included for flavor that didn't make it thru the translation software

And he's a Beatles fan! God I hope he's successful, seems to be a great lad.

"Greatest son of my mother" google translate doesn't half make things seem more epic. I don't think this is a 'chelsea' personally, we've signed a a very good talent and put him where we think he'd develop most, Genk has a track record when it comes to making youngsters better. I think Nacho man being 3rd choice suggests that we always allow a young striker to potentially fight for a place, in a couple years that might be Unal ;)

"Greatest son of my mother" google translate doesn't half make things seem more epic. I don't think this is a 'chelsea' personally, we've signed a a very good talent and put him where we think he'd develop most, Genk has a track record when it comes to making youngsters better. I think Nacho man being 3rd choice suggests that we always allow a young striker to potentially fight for a place, in a couple years that might be Unal ;)
He's only there because of work permit issues although I've no doubt he'd be somewhere on loan but it did force our hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.