Official City v Sunderland thread

If we can score an early goal then I think we'll end up bagging a few past them, but I think they'll make it hard for us to break them down before we eventually wear them down and win it by the one goal.

City 1-0 Sunderland
Bojinov :)

14-8 win! robinho, onuoha, given and dunne with hat tricks and bridge with 2 from his own half! kenwyne jones with all of theirs! pretty boring game with both sides sitting back and a 22 goal spell in the first 10 minutes!

0-1 on the ground of tiredness from the UEFA Cup game

I've heard Bellamy is hoping to be back for this game, which will be a boost, and perhaps De Jong as well. But 2 players don't make a team, and with all the other injuries, there's not going to be sufficient rested quality players.

This is a huge game for Sunderland. And this is the worse time to play these teams. they are in danger. WBA should have beaten West Ham last night

According to the City site, Sturridge, and Benjani are back in full training, but I'd imagine that this game will come too soon for them

Didn't we thrash Portsmouth 6-0 only three days after a UEFA Cup tie, so no worries on that front. With De Jong hopefully fit, we should be good enough to win 2-0 especially as Sunderland were awful against Wigan. Also I believe that they have won only once out of nine games against North West teams this season. Yes, this is Lionheart actually predicting a City win, so a defeat looks most likely now!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.