Official City vs. Nottingham Forest thread

think we just need a strong display and a comfortable win no sitting back and taking it easy so will need to field the strongest team possible

5-1 City, potential banana skin, forest have a new manager to, field the best 11 imo, they have all had a weeks rest, team should follow like this

--------------Hart
Zabs----Dunny---Micah----Garrido
------------Kompany
----SWP------Ireland------Elano
----------------Robbie
-------------Studge

..................hart...................
zab.....dunne.......tbh........garrido
........kompany......hamann
vassell.........elano.............robinho
.............sturridge/caicedo.....

subs : kasper, micah, caicedo/sturridge, gelson, ball, evans(if back), jo

Should I go?

I am in the UK from Hong Kong for about three weeks only. I have already attended the matches against Everton and WBA after travelling long distances. I stayed away from the Hull and Blackburn matches because of impossible travel over Xmas. The Notts. Forest match is doable though before I fly back on Monday.

Do you think City should concentrate on the League? If you think that this is desirable, I will put aside personal preferences and attend to cheer the team to likely defeat.

hongkongblue said:
Should I go?

I am in the UK from Hong Kong for about three weeks only. I have already attended the matches against Everton and WBA after travelling long distances. I stayed away from the Hull and Blackburn matches because of impossible travel over Xmas. The Notts. Forest match is doable though before I fly back on Monday.

Do you think City should concentrate on the League? If you think that this is desirable, I will put aside personal preferences and attend to cheer the team to likely defeat.
Do the club a favour and stay away, please. If you had gone to the Blackburn game I'm sure you would have left in the 88th minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.