Official City vs West Ham Thread

I'd swap Richards for Zab then yeah stick with the same team as u have there!!

Aslong as bellers plays we will win that guy is on fire atm!!

3-1 City!

You wanna Bring RSC on a little earlier than that mate just to give him a run around so he can get back to match fitness!!

Bring him on with 20-25 mins to go...

think this will be a good game both teams play the right way, need an early goal as we dont want another fulham scenario, i am confident however dont think we'll have it all our own way . . . . . 2-0 or 2-1 to city, tevez to score his 1st league goal!

A real pressure test IMO. Villa and THFC jump above us if they win, think Villa would be happy with a point at Fat Sams place. Cant be arsed looking at GD for Arse or Sunland. But my point is we could be pushed down a few places come Monday. Can't worry about what others do, but thats the reality. We will win 3-1.

mcfcliam said:
So, this I imagine is the likely team...

Given

Richards
Toure
Lescott
Bridge

SWP
Ireland
Barry
Bellamy

Tevez
Santa Cruz

I'll go for 2-0 City.

What about De Jong? Surely he has to play?
Personally, I'd drop Superman - especially after his little trip to hospital.
If RSC is fit, I'd like to see how he and Carlos play - as a foretaste of Ade and Tevez together. I can't - CAN'T- wait for those two to play together.
But I suspect he'll play Tevez up front by himself with Ireland, Barry and De Jong in the centre of the field.
Either way, I'm gonna go for 3-0 to City.

Get in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.