.................hart
micah..boateng..lescott..zaba
.......yaya.....barry..kolarov
.................silva
........tevez.........dzeko

lionheart said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Must win game this
I disagree. Reading (H) is the game we this win must.

Not to place less value on the FA cup,because i dream of City lifting it,however,if you are going down the route of 'importance' then a top four place should always be the priority.

Wigan are poor and I can see an easy win, but then again I did say that I thought the Fulham game would suit us...

All games are 'must win' but no worries re this one because we're just starting to get it on as the new players start to understand how the game's played here and how Roberto's systems work. Even Mario is starting to get at it as a team player more than initially and Silva's finally realised that the ref's here do nothing to protect the more skilful players - so he's having a bite back at them himself.
I'll be very surprised if we don't smarten the pie-eaters up with a 3 goal advantage so I have us down for a 3-0 or possibly 4-1.

Looking ahead; reading will be a hoot . . typical last gasp display from the giant killers supported vocally by the whole of reading town (probably more coming here than attend their home games!). Expect them to come out at a million miles an hour closing everything down fast and furious . . . then they'll start to tire and we'll stuff 'em rotten. Should see a few EDS on the bench and then on the pitch after half time.
Not sure what to expect from Dynamo but do believe that Roberto's better set than any English manager to set us up for european games. . . if we can keep it tight at their end then we should come good at home.
Chelski? Now there's the worry 'cos they're right up our arse in the PL and they are good at home in the big games . .so no real worries for me until March 20th. Let's hope that the injuries are behind us for that one eh?

don't wanna be doom and gloom but bloody hell we need to win this match

Chelsea Away

Sunderland Home

Liverpool Away

Tots Home

if ever 3 points were essential it is now

To quote the beatles

"Don't let me down!!!"

For uk based non-espn subscribers who can't get to the match (or want to record it): they're running a free weekend this weekend which includes the Wigan match :-)

I am predicting we will win this game , whenever I have seen Wigan they have been poor defensively and we could tear them apart and win the game , if we don't make any stupid mistakes.

-----------------Hart-------------------
Richards--Vinnie K----Lescott---Zabaleta
----------------Vieira--------------------
----------Barry------Yaya------------
Silva-------------------------Balotelli
---------------Tevez-----------------

That is team that should shut Wigan up , with that defence they shouldn't get past it and with Silva , Tevez and Balotelli upfront , we should tear them to shreds.

4-0 City , Balotelli x 2 and Tevez x 2 . But I don't care what the scoreline is , as long as we win the game .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.