official city vs wigan

Some very, very attractive promo girls handing out those Etihad cardboard specs outside the ground. So far I've got 14 pairs of glasses, but still no phone numbers. I thought they always say God loves a trier...

EDž10 said:
Inzi said:
i feel you my bosnian friend lol but i think hes gona have a super sub role this season and have a real impact next season

It is not a reason because i'm Bosnian that I want to see dzeko every game. It is because Balotelli is lazy shit and don't play for the team. Even Tevez is better team player than him. But hey, im not mancini :)

Listen to your compatriot and wind your neck in a bit.

I fear for Wigan today. Delighted to see Kompany back and De Jong on the bench.

Blue Elmo said:
I am predicting we will win this game , whenever I have seen Wigan they have been poor defensively and we could tear them apart and win the game , if we don't make any stupid mistakes.

-----------------Hart-------------------
Richards--Vinnie K----Lescott---Zabaleta
----------------Vieira--------------------
----------Barry------Yaya------------
Silva-------------------------Balotelli
---------------Tevez-----------------

That is team that should shut Wigan up , with that defence they shouldn't get past it and with Silva , Tevez and Balotelli upfront , we should tear them to shreds.

4-0 City , Balotelli x 2 and Tevez x 2 . But I don't care what the scoreline is , as long as we win the game .

That line up was spot on except Yaya might play further forward.

rickmcfc said:
If we start well i think it could be our record wint his season, but if we play like "typical city" it will be a draw. The first 15 minutes are crucial.

It's rubbish like this that gets fans so worked up if we don't win or win by one goal.

Let's see how the game pans out and how we play first. I hope the players respect Wigan more than the fans are.

jay_mcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
If we start well i think it could be our record wint his season, but if we play like "typical city" it will be a draw. The first 15 minutes are crucial.

It's rubbish like this that gets fans so worked up if we don't win or win by one goal.

Let's see how the game pans out and how we play first. I hope the players respect Wigan more than the fans are.

Exactly many posters on here now seem to think we have to score within 15 mins of kick off, a game is 90 mins long!

EDž10 said:
Inzi said:
i feel you my bosnian friend lol but i think hes gona have a super sub role this season and have a real impact next season

It is not a reason because i'm Bosnian that I want to see dzeko every game. It is because Balotelli is lazy shit and don't play for the team. Even Tevez is better team player than him. But hey, im not mancini :)

You are implying tevez is lazy ?

seriously...

ESPN seems to side with us alot these days... getting on those who actually like us. Keegan, Rosler, Savage etc.

Good to see they not buying into that Mario not smiling crap either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.