official city vs wigan

Mancini just said Kolo isn't feeling good at all. No surprise really. Bobby said he wants us to win for him.

Aussie! said:
EDž10 said:
It is not a reason because i'm Bosnian that I want to see dzeko every game. It is because Balotelli is lazy shit and don't play for the team. Even Tevez is better team player than him. But hey, im not mancini :)

You are implying tevez is lazy ?

seriously...

No mate, Tevez have biggest work rate... i just think he is not a team player while Balotelli is lazy (low work rate) and like to do it on his own and not pass the ball...

Ducado said:
jay_mcfc said:
It's rubbish like this that gets fans so worked up if we don't win or win by one goal.

Let's see how the game pans out and how we play first. I hope the players respect Wigan more than the fans are.

Exactly many posters on here now seem to think we have to score within 15 mins of kick off, a game is 90 mins long!

Both of you step down off your high horses a read what i put. All i said is if we start well it could be our record win this season, so whats your problem? I didnt say if we dont win by a cricket score it is a poor result etc, i would take 1-0 win right now.

EDž10 said:
Aussie! said:

seriously...

No mate, Tevez have biggest work rate... i just think he is not a team player while Balotelli is lazy (low work rate) and like to do it on his own and not pass the ball...

Perhaps but both are more settled in the Premier League than Dzeko and have excellent goalscoring records in the league (Dzeko's goals in the cups so far). It is obvious Dzeko needs time and has to be patient, he will play regularly next season. But if we continue to experiment now we could slip up again and lose our chance to play in the Champions League. Dzeko will play a lot next season and Tevez may not even be here then.

EDž10 said:
Aussie! said:

seriously...

You're just upset because your darling Dzeko isn't playing. Mario has got 2 goals in his last two games, he has every right to start today.

We'll hopefully give them a real tonking today. We always seem to do when I have to miss watching the game! Too many preparations to do before the big sled race of the season.

might watch a foreign stream instead of listening to that moaning **** Chris Waddle for 90 minutes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.