Official CityvSantander thread.

Perhaps we should have not bothered going over there at all. Just concede the match, rather than make the club even more of a laughing stock. Hughes is clueless.

Not one player in our starting eleven got more than 5/10 marks in the local Manchester Evening news player ratings ....... and i'm not surprised one bit , i'd have given some of em' even less than that.

However we did have three players who each managed 6/10 ....... and they all came off the bench!

black mamba said:
Not one player in our starting eleven got more than 5/10 marks in the local Manchester Evening news player ratings ....... and i'm not surprised one bit , i'd have given some of em' even less than that.

However we did have three players who each managed 6/10 ....... and they all came off the bench!
it wasn't messrs kompany & ireland by anychance was it.

Whatever...

We won the group and obviously didn't even bother tonight... I don't care, there's bigger fish to fry on Sunday and over Xmas.

In the whole scheme of things this was a big game for Racing, and nothing to us...

NOTHING!

Night, Night

FRAN THE ARAB said:
black mamba said:

Indeed it was.

Plus Stephen Ireland.

black mamba said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
black mamba said:

Indeed it was.

Plus Stephen Ireland.
Are you drunk? I am assuming that the third man was actually Big Phil...

lancs blue said:
bluemoonmatt said:
lancs blue said:
bluemoonmatt said:
PSG & Racing level on points, level on goal diff, and dreww with each other, who goes thru with us and Twente and hows it worked out ???

PSG won 4-0 and go through on GD.

Ta, at the time of typing i'm sure it was 3-0 but then everything crashed, just out of interest does anyone know how they would of decided the other place had PSG not scored a 4th

Drawing lots I guess, no other way of separating them.

Goal Difference
Goals scored
goals scored away from home
to decide you finishes 3rd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.