[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed but was talking hypothetically. It's just the idea that a club that temples Clark Ball Neal Copper Frizell Pearce in my life time now cherry pick Guardiola. Meanwhile at the swamp they try and spin Giggs as the new messiah.
'Tis great isn't it

:)

Last Wednesday at 1.40pm my rag colleague made the following comment:

"Pep can walk into any job he wants. It's obvious where he'll go - to the biggest club with the brightest future. He's coming to United, you don't manage Barca and Bayern then Citeh"

How prophetic your words were mate and how I have enjoyed throwing them back in your face this afternoon :-)

Pep Guardiola item on the BBC News tonight...

Cue reporter stood outside the Etihad, headphones on head with finger in ear
"so lots of excitement from fans here at the Etihad... so lets go over to Old Trafford to see what United fans think of all this..."
lemmings.gif

"Pep can walk into any job he wants. It's obvious where he'll go - to the biggest club with the brightest future. He's coming to United, you don't manage Barca and Bayern then Citeh"

How prophetic your words were mate and how I have enjoyed throwing them back in your face this afternoon :-)
We took him from Bayern,i'm still letting that sink in

REID!

'Guardiola will be a big asset'

Guardiola to become new Man City boss

7c2e3f34-cbdc-426e-9638-82eda7c6679f.jpg

Peter Reid

Former Manchester City and Sunderland manager

Posted at00:24
"I think he will be a big asset. No disrespect to Manuel Pellegrini, who has done a good job job. It is accepted in European football that coaches move clubs and that the news is out in the public domain. But really Pellegrini has been keeping his seat warm, again without being disrespectful.

"Anybody who looks at City now, the training complex is one of the best as is the stadium and they have world class players. United, Chelsea and the big clubs would love this guy so City have done great business.

"I have nothing but admiration for Pellegrini. This could still be a really successful season for him and Manchester City. Knowing the club how I do, Mr Pellegrini will have been kept up to date. They will have done it right."

My sister received a text back she sent about "Pep going to the biggest club in the world"... he who laughs last...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.