[Official] Guardiola to manage City next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard the news on my way to work. Get in!
giphy.gif

Before Mancini's sacking The Sheikh told a City fan on his yacht during the Grand Prix that he was going to get Guardiola, whatever it took. Looks like what the Sheikh wants, he gets.

The future is here.

Project was always to land the best coach in the world. To now be followed with landing the best footballer in the world. That was always the ambition.

I think this will kick City on to with the league and league cup double now. Pellegrini retains dignity and respect amongst the squad. Its like the club signing a 150 million pound player.

As for football - statement beyond statement made.

What a surreal half hour!
Strange that it was Pellegrini who was aloud to release his departure and at first I thought he was perhaps going against the club, but now I've read exactly what he said, it appears he has just once again demonstrated his class and charm. I suspect he asked if he could be the one to tell the world regarding his own position and the way he has worded his statement just shows that everbody from a City point of view are in sync with one another.

Can't decide if the timing however will help or hinder us. But one thing for sure is Pellegrini really deserves some appreciation now, hopefully the players will want him to go out on a high and although he has split opinion from a tactical management point of view, as a man and human being, I think he's been truly fantastic, which is rare for a top level football manager these days.

Well done Pellers, lets win a few more trophies together and welcome Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.