Official Manchester City v West Brom thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfpenny

Crunch time for Hughes. We lose this and the Hughes Out campaign will be in full swing.
0-0 for me.
Predictions and opinions in here.

Halfpenny said:
Crunch time for Hughes. We lose this and the Hughes Out campaign will be in full swing.
0-0 for me.
Predictions and opinions in here.

yep, its a must win game, and i think we will win

hoping for a 1-2 win after they take the lead

We will put out a much better team, more skilled individuals, Brom can't win for toffee, Hughes will make some significant tactical substitutions, we will play Brom off the pitch, there will be half a dozen gilt-edged chances in each half for our goal starved forwards . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . and the game will be in the balance until the dying seconds.

Cannot see us geting anything there. They will rush us and bully us off the ball. We simply do not have the stomach for such a game. Sorry to say but 2-0 to WBA. I can see this being our worst game of the season. We do not have the fight in us for this game. There is no way the RAG will be able to rouse our troops for this one.

2-1 WBA. We're turd at the moment and I really don't think we've got enough quality to turn it around. Plus, West Brom need a win too, they're at home, we're away, and we're even shitter away. If we lose this game, Hughes will most likely be sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.