Official Manchester Derby Thread.

Re: Official Dirty Scum v The Only Team From Manchester Thread

doomuk said:
I said it earlier and ill say it again, Givens kicking was horrendous, everytime he got the ball he hoofed it up field and utd benefited from it.
Two passes later and they had it in our half. I counted this on 8 occasitons and when were putting ourselves under pressure like that we were always going to lose.
Given should use his head and realise that if this keeps happening then he needs to change it and pass the ball out instead.

Why on gods green earth he cannot see this and nobody tells him this begger belief, it really does.

Yes the ref cheated, yes the fa is corrupt but if we didn't constantly invite pressure on ourselves and then defend it so badly it wouldn't matter anyway.

Also, why MH's took off dejong instead of the invisible ireland was imo a poor decision.
Dejong actually played well, ireland yet again this season may as well not have bothered and so to leave him on was just a gobsmacking decision.

Agree with you pal. Also richards ball watching for the 4th had a piss poor game with SWP

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/ContactUs/ComplaintsProcedure.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/Con ... edure.aspx</a>

:)

That's the sickest I have felt for years. The FA reviewed and changed the refs decision on Adebeyour last week , why can't they review and change this one? I could see 5 mins but no more. Still, poor defending for all their goals.... gotta get over it for next week!!

I'm havin' a brady and it's only 11am over here!!

Couldn't be more livid after that final whistle went guys. Never felt that cheated before in my entire life!!! Thoroughly sympathetic for Hughesy having to watch that red b@stard laughing and joking with the 4th official at the end. NO MENTION of the added time at the end on skysports ford sunday with Gray and Redknapp!!! I am absolutely sick to death of the pro-unitedness on this show its disgusting. Just played Ferguson's interview with Shreeves on Sky Sports News which incensed me even more.

Still, for all my anger toward the end of the game, City's second half performance was abyssmal and that is being generous!!!! Besides Bellamy's moment of brilliance it truly was painful watching. For me the jury is out on that right-hand side, even from the start of the season it was clear this was not up-to-par. I like Wright-phillips but he doesn't ever put in a match-winning performance. He has had one good game against Arsenal and Richard's goal in the previous match has far overshadowed his performances this season so far. Richards is a good header of the ball and that is about it to be frank. I was utterly furious in that second half with the amount of times Richards and W-Phillips simply allowed Giggs to whip a cross in. Their perfomance I dare to say it was lethargical. You cannot allow the top sides to do that so easily!!!!! We were under so much pressure and they never once closed Giggs or Evra down and really got in their face. That was the difference today...United got stuck in and hounded every single pass down. WE DID NOT IN THAT SECOND HALF!! Richards was out of position too many times, ball watching and casually strolling around in the hope that one of his team mates would mop it up. Im sorry but he should not be our number one right back. NEDUM SHOULD!!! best player by far at the end of last season and far more talent than Richards.

Enough ranting that is my view lads.

Hughes: 'I've not spoken to the referee yet'.

That's because he's collecting a brown envelope from baconface.

AIQ88 said:
Are you sure we were cheated?

Bellamy scored at 89 something and the game didn´t start for 2 minutes or so and then the united substitution which would add on another 30 seconds.

Please don´t stone me to death.

Not true, Bellamy did score on the 89th minute yes but Owen was already on the field thus meaning stoppages had already been accounted for, hence the 4 minutes going up on the board as the 90th minute hit.

We were well and truly screwed out of this one, City were awful defensively at times but any united fan who says "We beat City" I would disagree and say no "Martin Atkinson beat City" simply put.

As someone on here pointed out the physio was not on the field once. I was shocked to see 4 minutes come up on the board as I couldn't believe where that came from but then to see the ref carry on up to 6 and a half minutes even though the ball went out of play numerous times is blatantly screwing us over. Not to mention I was watching this game on sky and I did not see the ref check his watch once during the so called "stoppage" time. Like someone has already said they were playing fergie time.

Am I the only one who thinks after Adebayor's antics last week the F.A. wanted to teach us a lesson and what better way than screwing us over against our bitter rivals?

In terms of the fans. Once again the united fans are the agressors. Throwing a coin at Tevez was appauling, it missed but hit garrido straight in the face and could have done some serious damage. Thankfully he is Ok.

I am thoroughly disgusted.

Still can't believe what I witnessed

Can I jus say with regards to extra time that my view is:url=http://img14.imageshack.us/i/facrestthroughglassl.jpg/]
facrestthroughglassl.th.jpg
[/url]sorry bout the poor presentation bit drunk and incredibly pissed off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.