Official Match Thread - west ham v city

Why are we so different away from home? What is the actual problem we have that means we can't paly well on a different pitch? It's not fucking hard!

These players are at fault. Blame Hughes all you want, but the basic problem, it seems, is these players aren't committed enough. You have to work harder away from home, they don't do it and we get beat 1/2-0 against below average teams. Too many shite performances too often.

I guess we still aint reached it....
turningpoint.png

blueju said:
We are missing SWP and Petrov down the left. How do you recover from losing your fastest wide players? We have no outlet

Couldnt agree more. This would also push Robbie into his correct position instead of on the left wing every game but someone needs to fire a rocket launcher into hughes face so he cant manage anything any more.

Why oh why did we get rid of Sven :(

The worst thing for me is the sheer lack of ability we have on set pieces. Free Kicks we cant score to save our lives anymore and corners must be the worst in the country. For the amount of money they are paid, you would think we could score now and again.

Look at Everton and Villa. The points they are above us by are mostly won by set peices. Heck Cahill even won thiers against us from one. When its tight it can make all the difference.

As for defending them, also shocking. They looked scared stiff.

And why oh why do we still give possesion away 5 seconds after every throw in.

You do wonder about coaching methods etc but its not just Hughes, all above have been shocking under last few managers. For me West Ham seemed more hungry for it today

Re: Official Match Thread - west ham v ity

Get the ball down the other side of the pitch ffs. It's like they enjoy loosing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.