Official: Raheem Sterling Signs On 5 Year Deal

I agree with this **** ^^
Thank fuck for that......I was expecting 'Rag ****'.......!

giphy.gif

18-19 yr old Sterling (in a good team) vs Alexis Sanchez last season
82ylPwt.png

Not much difference. I'm sure he'll be just as good if not better for us.
Last season his passing was better than the above too so there is improvement occurring (as you'd expect)

His first game for us, not fully fit and scores a goal and should have had a penalty. He is without a doubt going to be special for us. His pace, his ball control, his ability to play his way out of trouble, skilful he has it all and he is only 20 and is only going to get better. Let the idiots boo him he'll soon shut them up.

His first game for us, not fully fit and scores a goal and should have had a penalty. He is without a doubt going to be special for us. His pace, his ball control, his ability to play his way out of trouble, skilful he has it all and he is only 20 and is only going to get better. Let the idiots boo him he'll soon shut them up.
The majority hate him because they know just how good he is and how good he'll be, that's why they're struggling to stomach it.

I always knew he was talented but I never realised quite how technically gifted he was until now. He seems to be able to make something happen with almost every touch, he goes past players so easily, he draws fouls, his runs are intelligent and he is lightning quick. And to think he is still able to perform with a heavy price tag on his shoulders, booing from fans and criticism from all angles of the media. Not to mention he is still just 20 so he is only going to get better and he is playing with world class players such as Touré, Silva, Aguero which will only improve his game. Sterling could be world class and when you potentially add Pogba and De Bruyne to the equation it is exciting times at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.