*Official site* TICKET UPDATE

bluemanc said:
Last few UEFA seats go on sale
That was on the other page.
It was posted earlier that Citycard holders would get priority on Monday,but it doesn't confirm/deny that on the update.
I'm a Citycard holder and phoned up last night,they said that there's no priority just open sale so will have to leave early from Yorkshire to queue up after having to take a days leave,nice when me and my 2 sons haven't missed a uefa match at home this season.Hope City sort it out for the semi's.

sherburncity said:
bluemanc said:
Last few UEFA seats go on sale
That was on the other page.
It was posted earlier that Citycard holders would get priority on Monday,but it doesn't confirm/deny that on the update.
I'm a Citycard holder and phoned up last night,they said that there's no priority just open sale so will have to leave early from Yorkshire to queue up after having to take a days leave,nice when me and my 2 sons haven't missed a uefa match at home this season.Hope City sort it out for the semi's.
That would have been easy to do,it doesn't even say how many each person can have either.
Surely they'll restict it to one.

Guys this game will have been heavily touted so before you go to all these lengths bear in mind you will be able to get a ticket on the night anyhow.

PabZab said:
Guys this game will have been heavily touted so before you go to all these lengths bear in mind you will be able to get a ticket on the night anyhow.
Yeh but how much will they be charging?? It gets a bit much when you have to try and find someone who's not going to rip you off, FAT CHANCE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.