Official Supporters Club Membership 2023/24: Now Open

Tim of the Oak

Supporters Club Club membership for the 2023/24 season is now open for both renewals and new members.

The benefits aren’t as good as some posters on here say but I would recommend that you join your local Branch

It's our Branch AGM this coming Sunday. A well run, by Members for Members, friendly club - most of whom like the odd drink or 6. Particularly on Matchdays.
With reference to the OS article, and with all due respect to our friends in Chadderton, surely it would be alphabetically correct to say "from Carlisle to Cairo" ? :-)

It's our Branch AGM this coming Sunday. A well run, by Members for Members, friendly club - most of whom like the odd drink or 6. Particularly on Matchdays.
With reference to the OS article, and with all due respect to our friends in Chadderton, surely it would be alphabetically correct to say "from Carlisle to Cairo" ? :-)
I can think of a few who start before 'C' in the alphabet

The costs of the Branch Trophy Visits are going to be interesting. Hopefully, having the UCL doesn’t make the costs of the visits unaffordable. I think we paid about £600 to get the domestic quad and the two women’s cups over to Harrogate.

The costs of the Branch Trophy Visits are going to be interesting. Hopefully, having the UCL doesn’t make the costs of the visits unaffordable. I think we paid about £600 to get the domestic quad and the two women’s cups over to Harrogate.
You’re joking aren’t you? How many branches can afford that?

You’re joking aren’t you? How many branches can afford that?
It was based on an hourly rate and I think the cost was about £100 per hour. The delivery guys / security were catching the start of the rush hour in Manchester and the back end of the traffic around Harrogate. I think we costed for 6 hours with 2 hours travel each way and 2 hours displaying the trophy.

The trophy tours used to be subsidised but this was withdrawn in the domestic quad year. If it costs more than that with the UCL then we probably won’t bother this time.

It was based on an hourly rate and I think the cost was about £100 per hour. The delivery guys / security were catching the start of the rush hour in Manchester and the back end of the traffic around Harrogate. I think we costed for 6 hours with 2 hours travel each way and 2 hours displaying the trophy.

The trophy tours used to be subsidised but this was withdrawn in the domestic quad year. If it costs more than that with the UCL then we probably won’t bother this time.
Whoops. Ignore the PM I’ve just sent you. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.