Official Supporters Club Membership 2023/24: Now Open

Hi All,

I’m Rushil based in Watford trying to setup an official supporters club called Watford blues. We are a small group of watford locals who travel and watch city games together.

If you live somewhere nearby and would like to join the branch, please drop me an email at Watfordbluesosc@gmail.com.

I’m happy to talk about our group and myself. Hopefully we can watch and follow the blues everywhere!!

Thank you
Rushil

Anyone whose requested to join a Branch and were automatically rejected should check that they have filled in a legitimate date of birth on their City accounts, I think the default date would have you watching St Marks FC.

Last season people’s membership requests could be rejected on this grounds without the Branch knowing about it. Thst has changed this season with the OSC notifying Branches where potential members have made this mistake.

At today’s AGM, it was confirmed that OSC membership has risen to over 26k. Equivalent to half the capacity of the Etihad.

Anything else to report from AGM? Heard from someone who was there that branches were asked to allocate tickets to Matchday members at the minimum only or STs for aways?

Any other suggestions/decisions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.