Official Supporters Club Membership 2023/24: Now Open

Who votes for the General Secretary?

Who votes for the Executive Committee?

(Kevin Parker) I was elected on to the Executive Committee in 1998 and became the General Secretary in 2000 so this year is my 23rd on the Committee.
The Branches at the AGM IIRC. There are different terms / lengths of office for different roles IIRC.

Just in case you are not aware. There’s not a huge amount of competition for some of the roles because they involve making yourself available 7 days a week to help Blues / members, free of charge.

id of thought everyone this season would join a branch as every member is guaranteed away tickets prime seats free from hassel ;)
Joking aside, surely everyone who think there are unbelievable benefits of being in the OSC would join their local Branch lol. I know a few have been turned away so I don’t want to ruffle any feathers.

The Branches at the AGM IIRC. There are different terms / lengths of office for different roles IIRC.

Just in case you are not aware. There’s not a huge amount of competition for some of the roles because they involve making yourself available 7 days a week to help Blues / members, free of charge.

Wasn't poking. Just interested to know how the people in charge of the OSC get elected.

I'm in a OSC myself, and know how much time and effort our branch secretary puts in.

Wasn't poking. Just interested to know how the people in charge of the OSC get elected.

I'm in a OSC myself, and know how much time and effort our branch secretary puts in.
That’s all good JRB. I have been to a few of the OSC AGMs and haven’t seen anyone contest a Committee role.

Occasionally, someone running a Branch gets involved with helping the Committee on a topic

Joking aside, surely everyone who think there are unbelievable benefits of being in the OSC would join their local Branch lol. I know a few have been turned away so I don’t want to ruffle any feathers.

My lad wants to joine our local branch in the hope of meeting a few blues his age to watch away games with in the pub (he’s hoping they get together when we’re away and on the box ) and is hoping to use my points to get to some aways that go down to the 17k points bracket but be able to go with people he’s met at the OSC

Why would a branch turn people away ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.