Official Supporters Club Membership 2023/24: Now Open

My lad wants to joine our local branch in the hope of meeting a few blues his age to watch away games with in the pub (he’s hoping they get together when we’re away and on the box ) and is hoping to use my points to get to some aways that go down to the 17k points bracket but be able to go with people he’s met at the OSC

Why would a branch turn people away ?
In the Branch I run we very rarely turn people away. I’ve rejected a guy this year because he’s out of our area and he stopped his membership during the lockdown (that I made half price). He would have just been pestering for the best away tickets without contributing anything to the Branch eg in terms of attending meetings, travelling with us to games etc.

I saw that 32 new branches have been set up around the world over the last 12 months...that's an amazing number.

I saw that 32 new branches have been set up around the world over the last 12 months...that's an amazing number.
There’s 353 Branches (as of this week) and the number is growing. A couple of years ago the number of overseas Branches exceeded the number of British Branches fur the first time.

All members who haven’t re-joined a Branch for next season yet are being sent a reminder email from City early next week. In case they wish to rejoin

Those days are long gone. Virgin (and then Avanti) put paid to the concept of Branch travel…….
... and matchday specials.

The preferential OSC train ticket rates were a big factor in making attenadance at home games more affordable for many living more than a few hours drive away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.