Official trip thread to fans are going to Copenhagen

city51

Leave manchester 2am drive down to london stansted fly 7amish wed morn on the piss for 3 days city win fly home fri night all for 75 notes ?????????????

city51 said:
Leave manchester 2am drive down to london stansted fly 7amish wed morn on the piss for 3 days city win fly home fri night all for 75 notes ?????????????

is that an offer or a confirmed price for the trip???

if flights and travel to london is 75 quid i will be up for that!!

just found flights on easyjet for £52 return gatwick to copenhagen

eshiers1 said:
city51 said:

Not an offer just what we got Flights 75 each hotel free with holiday inn points due to working away all year round
free fuel through work van will have to pay airport parking 30 quid at most

city51 said:
eshiers1 said:

Not an offer just what we got Flights 75 each hotel free with holiday inn points due to working away all year round

not bad..1.still searching around...cheapest flights i have found is still £52 return from gatwick...still got to end up with match tickets too somehow!!

eshiers1 said:
city51 said:

not bad..1.still searching around...cheapest flights i have found is still £52 return from gatwick...still got to end up with match tickets too somehow!!

you had me worried for a min you deserve nobhead for that at least good luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.