Officially converted

BosnianDiamond

Please don't judge me for what I'm about to say

It was an amazing match tonight in which City showed they are a class above United. The last 15 minutes had me on the edge of my seat and I came to a suddent realization that I am officially converted into a City fan. I will always be a Dzeko fan but tonight I completely forgot that he was even on the bench and was rooting for the TEAM to win. I've even accepted the fact that he will be transferred in the summer. After tonight, I think I will continue to support City for years to come! :)

Cheers!

open_arms.jpg

BosnianDiamond said:
Please don't judge me for what I'm about to say

It was an amazing match tonight in which City showed they are a class above United. The last 15 minutes had me on the edge of my seat and I came to a suddent realization that I am officially converted into a City fan. I will always be a Dzeko fan but tonight I completely forgot that he was even on the bench and was rooting for the TEAM to win. I've even accepted the fact that he will be transferred in the summer. After tonight, I think I will continue to support City for years to come! :)

Cheers!

its never late to repent mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.