Oguz Kagan Guctekin

Can't say I'm a great fan of it.

We have a partnership with Girona, and we're buying players for them, at prices they could not afford themselves, as well as loaning them our own. How is that fair on the other smaller clubs in La Liga ? For me there should be some limits to it, either squad size, or number in match day squad.

I understand that it is effectively a cleverly thought out revenue stream for the club, but I just don't really like it personally.

How is it fair for us to be able to spend hundreds of millions while some other PL clubs can't? Why would anyone care about it? I certainly don't in either case. It's always like that.

The club needs a 'B' team and if no one else will help us get to the point of having one in the English league system then I am 100% in agreement with what we are doing with Girona.
Why does the club need a b team? That's bollocks. It doesn't need one it might want one but it certainly doesn't need one. Barca might have one but so fucking what.

Didn't Watford get promoted with nearly a full Udenese loan team?

Nobody seemed to complain about that.

Are we effecting the balance unfairly in Spain? Perhaps but not as much as Real/Barca bully and rip teams off.

I really like what I'm seeing from this guy so far.

If we had him and Douglas Luiz as our defensive midfielders in a couple of years I think we'd be in good stead. Luiz is more of an offensive dm and this guy is more of a ball winner, it would allow us to select a dm to suit the opposition.

Any news re: a second bid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.