Oh Dear. Ricky Hatton

Don't think this story will come as any big suprise to anyone who drank in Vegas regularly a few years back. His brother is no better either and for what it's worth I have seen him on the puruvian marching powder at the height of his career. Would be inerested to know the name of the guy who chinned him in Hyde, see if it's any one I know

Bigga said:
The kid is in India.

As far as I know, supporting City doesn't mean knowing all the affiliations attached!!

Anyway, Hatton snorts coke?

Yeah, well, I've seen him do worse than drugs.
Go on...

-- Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 pm --

wayne71 said:
Was he snorting this stuff whilst boxing? We'll probably never know but its a question a lot of his fans will be asking who paid good money to watch him get annihilated in the states. Before anyone says you get tested in boxing just remember this stuff is out of your system in a day or two. Stupid boy.
He was on something when he signed to fight Manny Pacquiao. Ba'dum tssshhh

It never did Calzaghe much harm when he got rumbled.

There were pics of Ricky with Rooney's brasses last week. Will he be implicated there to feed the media frenzy?

Ricky Hatton takes drugs!
Big deal...does anybody give a shit what this guy does in his spare time?
I can honestly say it will not affect my sleep tonight peeps!

Cock of the highest order. Poor little rich kid. No wonder he cant afford the box anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.