Oh Dear

Gazza

Look what this dickhead wrote on The Sun site, you couldn't make it up;-
Posted by: Devils4Life

I'M A PROUD FAN OF MANCHESTER UNITED.

TO ALL CITY MUPPET FANS... CITY?? HAHAHA...NEVER HEARD OF YOU!!! BUT U'RE WILLING TO SPEND FOR MAICON?
HAVENT U LEARN FROM KAKA SNUB????
ONCE ROBINHO IS HIS WAY OUT OF YOUR STUPID, RIDICULOUS TEAM,
NO MORE BRAZILIANS WILL BE HEADING THERE! ROBINHO SEEMS TO
LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKE. BRILIANT CHOICE FROM BARCELONA TO GO FOR ROBINHO. DAT WUD CERTAINLY SAVE HIS CARRIER! ROBINHO'S YOUNG...AIMBITIOUS! BARCA IS MUCH MUCH BIGGER TEAM COMPARED WIF A CITY TEAM!! AND MAICON , WHO IS ,LOOKING CERTAIN TO BE HEADING TO OLD TRAFFORD, WUD CERTAINLY GOT MOURINHO'S BACKING BECOZ MOURINHO HIMSELF IS AN OLD-TRAFFORD BOUND AFTER FERFIE'S RETIREMENT! HE LUVS MU , HE WUD LUV MAICON TO GO THERE WHERE HE'LL BE SEEING HIS FAVOURITE DEFENDER ANYTIME SOON..
He can't even spell his beloved manager's name right,
and just in case you're wondering...........
Comment written by:

Devils4Life
Age... 30
Country... Malaysia
Football Team... I don't follow football

Don't you believe it..........

I know this guy - he is director of communications at the Swamp, or as he would say.....

Drekta of komunikashuns.

Arsehole.

GAZZA said:

I'M A PROUD FAN OF MANCHESTER UNITED.

TO ALL CITY MUPPET FANS... CITY?? HAHAHA...NEVER HEARD OF YOU!!! BUT U'RE WILLING TO SPEND FOR MAICON?
HAVENT U LEARN FROM KAKA SNUB????
ONCE ROBINHO IS HIS WAY OUT OF YOUR STUPID, RIDICULOUS TEAM,
NO MORE BRAZILIANS WILL BE HEADING THERE! ROBINHO SEEMS TO
LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKE. BRILIANT CHOICE FROM BARCELONA TO GO FOR ROBINHO. DAT WUD CERTAINLY SAVE HIS CARRIER! ROBINHO'S YOUNG...AIMBITIOUS! BARCA IS MUCH MUCH BIGGER TEAM COMPARED WIF A CITY TEAM!! AND MAICON , WHO IS ,LOOKING CERTAIN TO BE HEADING TO OLD TRAFFORD, WUD CERTAINLY GOT MOURINHO'S BACKING BECOZ MOURINHO HIMSELF IS AN OLD-TRAFFORD BOUND AFTER FERFIE'S RETIREMENT! HE LUVS MU , HE WUD LUV MAICON TO GO THERE WHERE HE'LL BE SEEING HIS FAVOURITE DEFENDER ANYTIME SOON..
Comment written by:

Devils4Life
Age... 30
Country... Malaysia
Football Team... I don't follow football[/quote

wot a cnut ! there's only 3 teams that this guy could follow ,scum,chelsea or l'pool

Lol.

I had a phone call from a Vodafone rep today trying to offer me a contract but im with O2. I stopped him mid-sentance and said,

"Let me get this right, Vodafone are offering me a contract that is better than my current one with o2?"
Rep: "Yes, that is correct"
Me: "Im happy with o2, even though i am paying more"
Rep: "Can i ask why you dont want to save money"
Me: "Because Vodafone used to sponsor that horrible team from Trafford and i'll never pay money to any company or anyone connected with those rags"
Rep, (a little aggression in his voice): "And thats why i wont be flying with Etihad"

The rep hung up straight after that. Glad i spoilt his day.

jefr said:
GAZZA said:
Comment written by:

Devils4Life
Age... 30
Country... Malaysia
Football Team... I don't follow football[/quote

wot a cnut ! there's only 3 teams that this guy could follow ,scum,chelsea or l'pool

never heard of the team he's posted about... what a plonker.

Ricster said:
Lol.

I had a phone call from a Vodafone rep today trying to offer me a contract but im with O2. I stopped him mid-sentance and said,

"Let me get this right, Vodafone are offering me a contract that is better than my current one with o2?"
Me: "Because Vodafone used to sponsor that horrible team from Trafford and i'll never pay money to any company or anyone connected with those rags"
Rep, (a little aggression in his voice): "And thats why i wont be flying with Etihad"

This is fantastic! :-)

Ricster said:
Lol.

I did the same to a rep from AIG, trying to sell me life insurance, he started his well rehearsed speech and as soon as he mentioned AIG, I stopped him and said I wasn't interested, he asked me why, I said due to the sponsorship of Utd and he hung up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.