Oh so clear now that Bluemoon is Pro Hughes.

Cheltblue said:
City Raider said:
Who said top 6 was unrealistic? That's where we're at so can't be unhappy IF that's what you expected. I'm talking more about those who thought we'd win it.

I just think that regardless where we are or where we end up, there is absolutely nothing unrealistic about expecting to pick up a lot more points than we have recently or to expect a more motivated team than we have seen since half-time at the rags game.

You're right about those games and that Owen goal does seem to have knocked the wind out of us, like we've forgot how to win. But bigger picture we are deffo harder to beat than last season, 1 defeat nearly December, win or 2 off champs league - I'll keep backing the manager

Chippy_boy said:
kiam06 said:
You should get behind your manager instead of having a go at him, what is the point in sacking managers every five minutes?

Er, to get a good one perhaps? It's not fecking rocket science.

He has been the best for a long long time, give it a rest ffs arsehole.

City Raider said:
Cheltblue said:
I just think that regardless where we are or where we end up, there is absolutely nothing unrealistic about expecting to pick up a lot more points than we have recently or to expect a more motivated team than we have seen since half-time at the rags game.

You're right about those games and that Owen goal does seem to have knocked the wind out of us, like we've forgot how to win. But bigger picture we are deffo harder to beat than last season, 1 defeat nearly December, win or 2 off champs league - I'll keep backing the manager

And you're right about being harder to beat mate. But i see absolutely nothing to suggest that this manager will ever win us anything at all. So for me..........

Cheltblue said:
City Raider said:

And you're right about being harder to beat mate. But i see absolutely nothing to suggest that this manager will ever win us anything at all. So for me..........

Intelligent (maybe not!) discussion!! It can be done! It's all good...

City Raider said:
Cheltblue said:

Intelligent (maybe not!) discussion!! It can be done! It's all good...

Again, you're right!!!

Why are people so obsessed with clearing all criticism off these boards, is it the generations who were brought up where sports day had only winners. Where everyone goes to uni gets a degree but can't even spell and that doesn't matter because in this sugar coated wrapped in cotton wool world they live in some poncy job will crop up.
I love the fact that things are difficult to achieve, that things will go wrong, that some players will suprise us and others will dissapoint. If you can't discuss the good the bad and the ugly sides of the club what's the point of these boards.
If I was being paid 150k a week for a very easy job like playing a game I'd accept people had a right to say what they like about how I was playing.
The pampered need to toughen up as this time next year your beloved Hughes, Toure, Kompany or whoever may be long gone. As long as you're criticising a decision, tactic or selection it's not personal, I admire the support the owners have shown for Hughes even if I don't think he's getting anywhere the most out of the squad.

bluealf said:
Chippy_boy said:
Er, to get a good one perhaps? It's not fecking rocket science.

What???

Are you drunk? Mark Hughes has been "the best for a long long time".???????!?!??!?

He's unproven at best, an incompetent idiot at worst, and no way on the planet could he be described as "the best".

Get a grip.

He MAY turn out to be a great manager. (Although he shows precious little sign that this may be the case). He MAY turn out to be a complete tit. Why risk it, when we could potentially bag someone like Hiddink? This blind support for Hughes at all costs is complete and utter madness.

Chippy_boy said:
bluealf said:

What???

Are you drunk? Mark Hughes has been "the best for a long long time".???????!?!??!?

He's unproven at best, an incompetent idiot at worst, and no way on the planet could he be described as "the best".

Get a grip.

He MAY turn out to be a great manager. (Although he shows precious little sign that this may be the case). He MAY turn out to be a complete tit. Why risk it, when we could potentially bag someone like Hiddink? This blind support for Hughes at all costs is complete and utter madness.

this ^

Chippy_boy said:
bluealf said:

What???

Get a grip.

The best manager we have had for ages, not the best in the world.

That is what a another poster was getting at also, so he is the best manager we have had since Reid (2 5th place finishes).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.