Oh the ironing.

Pam

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/4975516-post1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/4975516-post1.html</a>

Bluemoon115 said:
That thread has made my night. This is my favorite bit...

Some Dirty Ragess or other said:
I wonder why none of these mega rich companies were/are interested in us. We are the most famous club in the world and we ended up with an owner who can't afford us.

Awww, the sound of a million tiny violins playing nursery rhymes. That's karma, rag woman.

Goater's Shin said:
Bluemoon115 said:
That thread has made my night. This is my favorite bit...

Some Dirty Ragess or other said:
I wonder why none of these mega rich companies were/are interested in us. We are the most famous club in the world and we ended up with an owner who can't afford us.

Awww, the sound of a million tiny violins playing nursery rhymes. That's karma, rag woman.

Perhaps because these mega rich companies are in the business of making money. Not assuming massive debt in order to purchase a brand name that barely pays the interest on it's own debt.

Edit: This would be the case for many of the "top" clubs I suppose. And the real reason why the smaller clubs are more likely to be taken over by a mega rich corporation. ........Especially Liverpool.

My favourite

Pogue Mahone Poster of the year 2008

Never heard of them.

Just because they're from the Middle East doesn't mean they're rolling in cash and even if they are, they'll be looking for a return on their investment.

Oh dear, how wrong can wrong be and they are the poster of the year!!!!

KenTheLandlord said:
My favourite

Pogue Mahone Poster of the year 2008

Never heard of them.

Just because they're from the Middle East doesn't mean they're rolling in cash and even if they are, they'll be looking for a return on their investment.

Oh dear, how wrong can wrong be and they are the poster of the year!!!!

and pogue mahone is gaelic for kiss my arse. he can kiss our collective arses for being such a knob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.