Oh the irony

BringBackSwales

I am NOT counting my chickens, but the number of scum players past and present who told us we would bottle it, the likes of modern day greats such as phil jones and chris smalling, part of a team who have done it all before, so many times, a team who knows how to get across the finishing line, who are not mercenaries and do it not for money but for the love of the dirty red shirt, a team who 5 games ago had an 8 point lead over little City, well you gobby red pricks, the last 5 games has been for you and Sunday is the day that our players (who get the job done rather than gob off on twitter and in the media) show you wat class is, and what classless pricks the red scum are

WE ARE MAN CITY, WE FIGHT TO THE END

Save the gloating for after the game. So don't count the chickens as we might end end up with egg on our face!

Got to admit that the temptation to gloat is overwhelming.

Search the usual forums and twitter plus newspaper columns etc but nope, not a fucking trace of any of them, players ,ex players, wannabes ,tv sorts arse lickers and so called experts and pundits, they have all to a man fucked off into the stinking holes from whence they came. After Sunday hopefully they will be put to bed for good because if we win on Sunday we will dispel the myth that the rags had the experience and know how. It will indeed be the biggest and best bottle job of my lifetime.

BringBackSwales said:
I am NOT counting my chickens, but the number of scum players past and present who told us we would bottle it, the likes of modern day greats such as phil jones and chris smalling, part of a team who have done it all before, so many times, a team who knows how to get across the finishing line, who are not mercenaries and do it not for money but for the love of the dirty red shirt, a team who 5 games ago had an 8 point lead over little City, well you gobby red pricks, the last 5 games has been for you and Sunday is the day that our players (who get the job done rather than gob off on twitter and in the media) show you wat class is, and what classless pricks the red scum are

WE ARE MAN CITY, WE FIGHT TO THE END

well said and yes we do fight to the end, my favourite song this year.

Regardless of hte outcome on Sunday, if it had been us that had thrown away an 8 point lead with a few games to go, the media would have been screaming about Mancini and questioning his future. Yet not a peep from them about Baconface.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Regardless of hte outcome on Sunday, if it had been us that had thrown away an 8 point lead with a few games to go, the media would have been screaming about Mancini and questioning his future. Yet not a peep from them about Baconface.
Its a 6 month ban from the swamps press room if they do..

The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I think it was Daniel Taylor told me a little while ago there are only 4 NOT banned at the moment and two of those are employed by News International who are part of Sky who are part owners of MUTV.

Prestwich_Blue said:
The cookie monster said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I think it was Daniel Taylor told me a little while ago there are only 4 NOT banned at the moment and two of those are employed by News International who are part of Sky who are part owners of MUTV.

Can imagine it mate,i know ive always been on the side where theres no agenda...but on the press side of things it does stink,like you said hardly anything mentioned about an 8 point lead being blown,you do get the impression they are shit scared of taggert..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.