Oh the nerves!!

Chelsea fan here (yes I know I should be at the game but I can't afford it right now!!)

just wanted to say I hope you do those red twats in. I know we'll be rivals eventually when competing for silverware but I would LOVE for City to win tonight AND finish above United

RG12CHELS said:
Chelsea fan here (yes I know I should be at the game but I can't afford it right now!!)

just wanted to say I hope you do those red twats in. I know we'll be rivals eventually when competing for silverware but I would LOVE for City to win tonight AND finish above United

Welcome, fellow scum hater.

In turn, I hope you beat them to the league too, and Essien scores the winner when you play them.

RG12CHELS said:

cheers... it is kinda of exciting time for us

hehe got my pool friend to put his shirt on so we can together get excited when city goes through... he so wants us to get through instead of the red evil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.