Oi Pocomoke

What do you think she'd make of this?
blonde_dots.jpg

jimharri said:
She's like a rabbit in a car's headlights. You'd almost feel sorry for her; almost!

I don't feel sorry for her. Look at her. She will have an easy life.

jimharri said:
How's it gone down in the states then Knight? Are people as cruel as they can be on this side of the pond?

Yup I'm afraid so. I heard the audio of this on the way to work when it first came out and I lost it. It was then replayed everywhere. Letterman really took to it. It is harsh, but it was a paegent, and teen pagent at that. So if you put yourself out there like that you better be willing to take it!
She did get a lot of publicity out of it and was on loads of talk shows.....I'm sure she'll be fine.

The fact she looks the way she does won't harm her prospects although, to contradict myself, there will be those who jump on the "dumb blonde" bandwagon.

Cresus Jhist. They make it too easy for us.

Remember reading something like 98% of Americans don't have a passport.....We need to work on that 2% and keep them all where they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.