OJ Simpson dead

Show a picture of him to 90+% of British/French/Chinese/Russian/Australian/Peruvian people, and they wouldn't have a clue who he was.
He played an American sport, in America,

If Ian Botham had done the same thing, would the yanks give less than one fuck, or give him the same exposure?
And Botham is much more well known world wide. Cricket is much more widely played than American football.

Precisely, yet some over here like bluehammer and some media lap up all that shit hyperbole.
He became 100 times more famous in Europe due to it, I had seen Naked Guns and didn't know who he was to be honest, but it was all over the cable channels in mainland Europe as the slow speed care chase was happening.

He became 100 times more famous in Europe due to it, I had seen Naked Guns and didn't know who he was to be honest, but it was all over the cable channels in mainland Europe as the slow speed care chase was happening.
Agreed, no one knew about him as an American Football player, however murdering a couple of people definitely gave him World wide notoriety.

Show a picture of him to 90+% of British/French/Chinese/Russian/Australian/Peruvian people, and they wouldn't have a clue who he was.
He played an American sport, in America,

If Ian Botham had done the same thing, would the yanks give less than one fuck, or give him the same exposure?
If Ian Botham had done it, he’d have led them on a much better car chase, fuelled by shredded wheat,all the way from Lands End to John O’ Groats

I pretty much called this behaviour. Instead of being reasonable and explain what you meant, you've 'tripled down' [using your Americanism], cos you refuse to clear up what you meant. I've been civil and you want to talk about anything else.

It's fine. Your tomfoolery is out in full glory to read.

Toodle pip, sir.
I’m not sure what was so hard to understand. You said white police were “slaughtering” black people. That’s BS. I have nothing to clear up.

Enjoy the muck.

I was driving home a few days ago and the 5pm news came on, and I was astonished to hear two Americans being interviewed defending him. One woman said he came across as a decent chap, the other said other said something similar. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Thick as fuckin treacle.

I’m not sure what was so hard to understand. You said white police were “slaughtering” black people. That’s BS. I have nothing to clear up.

Enjoy the muck.

Keep tap dancing, Jack!

Everybody can see you dancing around what you said about Black people "delirious with joy".

You just look dumb the more you avoid explaining your PoV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.