Ok lets trys & sort this out once & for all

I have United winning the league by 4 points, us finishing 3rd by 3 points and Blackburn, West Ham and Blackpool going down.

Spurs have 54 points from 32 games which means they average approx 1.69 points per game. If they continue at this rate for the final 6 games they will finish on 64 points.

For us to reach 64 points and finish 4th on GD we require 8 points from 6 games or 1.33 points per game. Over the past 32 games we have averaged 1.75 points per game.

The league looks very close however the figures suggest that we would actually have to throw this away now!

City 4th
Chelsea 1st, Arse 2nd, Scum 3rd all on 79 points
Chelsea win it on goal difference by 1 goal<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:27 am --<br /><br />
Blue Mooner said:
I have Blackburn West Ham and Blackpool to go down as well.

Snap

Fucking hell, what an unbelievable ending to the season I've predicted.
At the foot of the table going into the final match of the season, I had two teams on 36 points and three on 38, one of which were Blackpool who needed a win to be certain of staying up and they were playing the rags who were one point above Arsenal and Chelsea at the top
My table finished with

rags - 78pts +40
chelsea - 77pts +39
arse - 77pts +36
us - 69pts +27
spurs - 65pts +11

and I predicted us to lose at Everton and draw at home against spurs

For relegation
Blackburn 38pts, Blackpool 38pts and Wigan 36pts. West Ham stay up by beating Sunderland at home on the last day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.