OK OK .....

ellibb

lets get it over with........just joined bluemoon after spending the last 12 months or so being entertained by you load of headcases.

I know king ralph & johnmc and finally decided to get involved rather than being passive (I said PASSIVE not massive)

so go on then, get it over with - RAG, RAG, RAG, RAG.......

ellibb said:
lets get it over with........just joined bluemoon after spending the last 12 months or so being entertained by you load of headcases.

I know king ralph & johnmc and finally decided to get involved rather than being passive (I said PASSIVE not massive)

RAGwelcome ;)

ellibb said:

i never get this bit....why spend a year reading a forum without joining? or is it just me?

welcome :)

thanks all

claire - over 1500 posts & you still can't get used to replying the same message twice - or is that how you get up to 1500??

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.