old city football shirts

disappointed every time I go in the Classic shirts shop, the lad working the til (maybe manager) always wearing Liverpool clobber. Put me off making any purchases in that shop!

actually when I said I had loads Ive looked through again and I've got 4 only (plus a few t-shirts...eg the Mario why always me and the Bluemoon rising one) that I'm got to get rid of.

Im keeping the red and black Ethiad one as well as the pain black Ethiad one from more recent times

Ive got two different blue ones (le coq sportif and the Reebok one) from the Thomas Cook sponsorship times plus a blue home shirt (Rebok) from the "first advice" sponsorship time.

all x-large sizes if anyone wants them?

actually when I said I had loads Ive looked through again and I've got 4 only (plus a few t-shirts...eg the Mario why always me and the Bluemoon rising one) that I'm got to get rid of.

Im keeping the red and black Ethiad one as well as the pain black Ethiad one from more recent times

Ive got two different blue ones (le coq sportif and the Reebok one) from the Thomas Cook sponsorship times plus a blue home shirt (Rebok) from the "first advice" sponsorship time.

2moqwic.jpg

plus ive got 3 England shirts (one is reversable)

2 of them are white home shirts.

The lad collecting for Afric would nes best placed for the shirts, love the Why Always me Mario top,

watched the 2011/12 DVD last season and brought back so many fond memories.

Shame actually think Mario with the correct application could have been top 5 talent in the world easily, would Pep have been able to make him great?

This was my wife first season following City and we had so many amazing Mario moments (Blackburn, Villa, Rags, Agueroooo), from an atmosphere perspective that season was right up there. I'll be first to admit I loved/ adored Mancini and all the lads of that season. Dzeko has to be one one of the very best we have had, but was always underrated by large part of our support.

Il never to this day understand the hatred/ negative feeling toward Mancini, Dzeko and Mario
Such a shame Milner became a snake and Johnson ..........
Both were very instrumental in that title win!

CTWD

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.