Old City Shirt Donations

David White

Hi all,

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. I have a bag full of old City and a couple of England shirts that I want rid of. Various sizes and condition. I've had a look on here and can't see any recent threads about it, but wondered if anyone had donated to one of these 'kits for Africa' type things'? Or knows of a good cause?

Not sure if they just want full kits or they'd accept a bag full of (mostly) decent shirts.

If not, i'll put them in a charity bin but thought i'd ask.

Thanks

Hi all,

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. I have a bag full of old City and a couple of England shirts that I want rid of. Various sizes and condition. I've had a look on here and can't see any recent threads about it, but wondered if anyone had donated to one of these 'kits for Africa' type things'? Or knows of a good cause?

Not sure if they just want full kits or they'd accept a bag full of (mostly) decent shirts.

Thanks
What size mate?

Hi all,

Thanks
Get them on eBay, sounds like you've the best part of a grand in shirts there.

On a side note I’ve got a brand new large home shirt from a couple of years ago, labels still on. Bought as a present but I don’t wear replica shirts.

Happy to post for free if it can be made use of.

On a side note I’ve got a brand new large home shirt from a couple of years ago, labels still on. Bought as a present but I don’t wear replica shirts.

Happy to post for free if it can be made use of.
There are City fans round the world who can't buy ,for some reasons,any kit....so,you may post some shirts out of UK... would be nice,at least....

I know a bloke called Julian who might be interested. Kits 4 Causes. Let me see if he’s on Bluemoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.