Old Firm derby

ken_barnes said:
Lucky13 said:
I've been to a couple , when Souness was in charge , beat them at parkhead 2 -1 , Chris Woods saved a pen and lost a Cup final 1-0.

If you get the chance go.
I was at that game (celtic end), 88/89 ish i think, the noise when the teams came out was incredible.

The 2-1 was the first time Rangers had won there in 9ys and the Cup final loss was down to a Gary Steven back pass.

After the 2-1 we was in a square celebrating ( dont know the name ) , out of nowhere about half a dozen lads with drums and flutes starting playing , then the Rangers players coach turned up , the place went mental , the players were all banging on the windows.

The most surreal football experience you could ever imagine.

Burnage Burnsy said:
Been in the Celtic end at Ibrox - noise was incredible when Rangers scored.

Was on a coach on the M8 full of Celtic when it pulled up alongside a Rangers coach and everyone got all bravado comparing Queen Mother T shirts to Bobby Sands T shirts. Crazy.

The anti English attitude of the Celtic fans made me realise that Rangers are the Glasgow team for me. Want them to win the league every year now after sitting amongst them. Singing songs about the Queen Mother dying etc.

Considering it is a Scottish football match, there were hundreds of Union jacks and Irish Tricolours everywhere-not a Scottish flag in sight.

A truely appalling post, so full of inaccuracies an lies it's almost shameful. Wouldn't have been much noise in the Celtic end when Rangers scored! What supporters bus were u on chief? Comparing Queen mother t-shirts with Bobby Sands ones, on a bus? You expect the average dafty on a football forum to believe this? Jesus wept.

Choosing one of these teams over the other isn't a problem for me, but do your homework on the history and social background to both clubs before misinforming others. Can't remember the last time Celtic were charged by UEFA for sectarian chanting and offensive behaviour....wait a minute they've never been charged..!

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Burnage Burnsy said:
Been in the Celtic end at Ibrox - noise was incredible when Rangers scored.

Was on a coach on the M8 full of Celtic when it pulled up alongside a Rangers coach and everyone got all bravado comparing Queen Mother T shirts to Bobby Sands T shirts. Crazy.

The anti English attitude of the Celtic fans made me realise that Rangers are the Glasgow team for me. Want them to win the league every year now after sitting amongst them. Singing songs about the Queen Mother dying etc.

Considering it is a Scottish football match, there were hundreds of Union jacks and Irish Tricolours everywhere-not a Scottish flag in sight.

A truely appalling post, so full of inaccuracies an lies it's almost shameful. Wouldn't have been much noise in the Celtic end when Rangers scored! What supporters bus were u on chief? Comparing Queen mother t-shirts with Bobby Sands ones, on a bus? You expect the average dafty on a football forum to believe this? Jesus wept.

Choosing one of these teams over the other isn't a problem for me, but do your homework on the history and social background to both clubs before misinforming others. Can't remember the last time Celtic were charged by UEFA for sectarian chanting and offensive behaviour....wait a minute they've never been charged..!

No you clown - the celtic fans had Bobby Sands t shirts on and the rangers fans had Queen mother t shirt ons - flashing them at each other like peacocks. Amd I saw it with my own fecking eyes so get back in yiur box!!!! They pulled up alongside each other on the M8.

Yes there was noise when Celtic scored but I refer to the wall of noise I felt when Rangers scored and 3 sides all went mental. That is all. Am I not allowed to criticise your beloved hoops? It was the truth.

Now go away.

Burnage Burnsy said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:

No you clown - the celtic fans had Bobby Sands t shirts on and the rangers fans had Queen mother t shirt ons - flashing them at each other like peacocks. Amd I saw it with my own fecking eyes so get back in yiur box!!!! They pulled up alongside each other on the M8.

Yes there was noise when Celtic scored but I refer to the wall of noise I felt when Rangers scored and 3 sides all went mental. That is all. Am I not allowed to criticise your beloved hoops? It was the truth.

Now go away.

Easy with the name calling.

You seem to know more than me about my Scottish team! Tell you what, i'll sign off Bluemoon just now and hunt out the standard Bobby Sands t-shirt for tomorrows game. FFS. You make it out that we all have one, like it's a uniform.

In my 3 decades going to Celtic games i've never set eyes on anyone wearing such a t-shirt, nor have I seen them sold outside the ground. You must have had a special priveledge that day.

Still intrigued to find out which supporters bus you were on, you never answered that! Now you go away and re-think that part......

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Burnage Burnsy said:

Now go away.

You seem to know more than me about my Scottish team! Tell you what, i'll sign off Bluemoon just now and hunt out the standard Bobby Sands t-shirt for tomorrows game. FFS. You make it out that we all have one, like it's a uniform.

In my 3 decades going to Celtic games i've never set eyes on anyone wearing such a t-shirt, nor have I seen them sold outside the ground. You must have had a special priveledge that day.

Still intrigued to find out which supporters bus you were on, you never answered that! Now you go away and re-think that part......

Coach? No idea - I am a blue - my mate was a celtic fan.

T shirt - I saw it.

Fact.

Name calling? Liar?

Bye

Burnage Burnsy said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:

T shirt - I saw it.

Fact.

Name calling? Liar?

Bye

Calling someone a clown, is that not name calling??! I also never called you a liar, but you'd do well working with the Scottish media, especially with the denial and vivid imagination you have!

Our history makes us strong, your hatred makes us stronger! (Unfortunately for you i'm also a Blue!!)

It's shit, they play each other half a dozen times every season. Takes the shine off it somewhat.

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
Burnage Burnsy said:

T shirt - I saw it.

Fact.

Name calling? Liar?

Bye

Calling someone a clown, is that not name calling??! I also never called you a liar, but you'd do well working with the Scottish media, especially with the denial and vivid imagination you have!

Our history makes us strong, your hatred makes us stronger! (Unfortunately for you i'm also a Blue!!)

You really do have a chip on your shoulder don't you!!!

I don't hate Celtic - just think the politics involved are ridiculous.

Stop being so sensitive you precious little thing.......

Burnage Burnsy said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:

You really do have a chip on your shoulder don't you!!!

I don't hate Celtic - just think the politics involved are ridiculous.

Stop being so sensitive you precious little thing.......

Peace out!

But you need to speak to your mate, surely he's given you some education to why we have, to an extent, a chip on our shoulders?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.