old night clubs you miss that have gone now!!

g.dog marshall.

dont no if anybody remembers the snooker and squash club in reddish,i had some really top nights in there. what other clubs have long gone that you all miss!!

Sol in Bury. I miss that feeling of literally having to lift my feet up off the sticky floor with about ten times the usual effort.

Piccadilly 21s was alright although only went in once when I was about 16 so probably not the best qualified to give an opinion, plus anywhere seems alright when you're 16!

Squash club
Downstairs in the Vic
Chamber House
Candy Peel

Old barn ashton..Dont reckon there wernt a place better for nailing birds, never seen anything like it ever & dont reckon i ever will.

Citizen52 said:
Sol in Bury. I miss that feeling of literally having to lift my feet up off the sticky floor with about ten times the usual effort.

Piccadilly 21s was alright although only went in once when I was about 16 so probably not the best qualified to give an opinion, plus anywhere seems alright when you're 16!

got many a wet finger in there. anyone remember space in the late '90's? class for a short while that was.

Bennys , Radcliffe ..... Discotheque Royale , Peter Street ..... Bookbinders , Bloom Street ..... Millionaire Club , Manchester ........ Brahms and Lizst , Brown Street

..... i suppose they're all long gone now.

sams in bury,90/91,sticky carpet,shite dj and fights guaranteed....<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm --<br /><br />sams in bury,90/91,sticky carpet,shite dj and fights guaranteed....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.