Old shirts for sale

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
Just had a bit of a lift clear out and came across a few City shirts in excellent condition and would rather sell them on here to a blue than go straight to Classic Football Shirts.

I’ve got the 2008/09 home (Robinho, Le coq Sportif) still with tags in size xxxxl unbelievably. I don’t even know how I came across this in the first place.

More interestingly though, I have the Umbro maroon away from 2012/13 in very good condition in size 48 which I think is an xl. This one has the gold Premier League badges on the sleeves.

Also, the 2010/11 home shirt (FA Cup win versus Stoke) in a 44 which I think is a large. This is as good as new. My Dad bought it for me but it never fit me and has just been bagged up in the loft. I know that people have mentioned wanting this on here.

If anyone is interested, have a look on Classic Football Shirts and then on me an offer. I’ll leave it a couple of days so anyone who is interested has time to see this thread and can show an interest.

Just had a bit of a lift clear out and came across a few City shirts in excellent condition and would rather sell them on here to a blue than go straight to Classic Football Shirts.

I’ve got the 2008/09 home (Robinho, Le coq Sportif) still with tags in size xxxxl unbelievably. I don’t even know how I came across this in the first place.

More interestingly though, I have the Umbro maroon away from 2012/13 in very good condition in size 48 which I think is an xl. This one has the gold Premier League badges on the sleeves.

Also, the 2010/11 home shirt (FA Cup win versus Stoke) in a 44 which I think is a large. This is as good as new. My Dad bought it for me but it never fit me and has just been bagged up in the loft. I know that people have mentioned wanting this on here.

If anyone is interested, have a look on Classic Football Shirts and then on me an offer. I’ll leave it a couple of days so anyone who is interested has time to see this thread and can show an interest.
XXXXL ?
Is that a tent :-)

A 44, and it never fitted you?

I thought 42 was a large in those days and it went up an X per 2" although it has never been an exact science and varies.

Does the 2010/11 have the FA Cup match details above the badge or is it just the normal home shirt?

Also, the 2010/11 home shirt (FA Cup win versus Stoke) in a 44 which I think is a large. This is as good as new. My Dad bought it for me but it never fit me and has just been b2008/09agged up in the loft. I know that people have mentioned wanting this on here.

I am interested in the home shirt
How much is it ?
What's the chest measurements?
And before I get loads of wise cracks yes I am a rather large chap. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.