Old Songs

Maybe 'The Beatles' were the FA Premiership of their day, in that quite a lot people think things didn't matter before them...?

Agree, think they should be used as the benchmark for popular music. Before Beatles and Anno Lennon & McCartney.

Nothing in my collection before Love Me Do, and for good reason.

Raises the hairs on the nape of your neck. Sinatra once said “If I had to choose three of the finest male vocalists in the singing business, Matt would be one of them. His pitch was right on the nose; his word enunciations letter perfect; his understanding of a song thorough.” This is one of my three fav songs on Karaoke

To the end of the world

When I am feeling down I talk to the trees but they don't listen to me. Bless you Clint.

Last edited:
"Mack the Knife" or "The Ballad of Mack the Knife" (German: "Die Moritat von Mackie Messer") is a song composed by Kurt Weill with lyrics by Bertolt Brecht for their 1928 music drama The Threepenny Opera (German: Die Dreigroschenoper)

So yes it's an olden one and one of my three fav Karaoke tunes to clear out a room with !

Look at this.
Young Elvis before Colonel bollocks turned him into some crappy B movie star and Vegas cabaret puppet in a jump suit.
Elvis was superb when he was young.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.