Older guys wearing shorts

I’ll tell you what’s worse than poor FOCs in empire builder shorts, rich FOCs that buy dusty pink or fugly mustard keks from specialty FOC stores like Henri Lloyd and have their housekeepers iron creases down them that could split logs.

I’ll tell you what’s worse than poor FOCs in empire builder shorts, rich FOCs that buy dusty pink or fugly mustard keks from specialty FOC stores like Henri Lloyd and have their housekeepers iron creases down them that could split logs.

ah well that is an entire new thread as you will also see them wearing white ankle socks, pulled right up and some very expensive trainers that scream 'tw*t or the socks are adorned by a pair of sandals.

I’m 67 and I love wearing my Trevor Francis budgie smugglers when dog walking...

I like a good crease...shows good breeding.

The only shorts that should be worn by older men in public should end no more than 2 cm above the knee and require a belt, any higher is wrong and perverted, if its those 3/4 ones or they go below the knee you look like a twat, just an opinion , but the correct one.

Don't wear shorts much, never have and never understood why some people wear them all year round when it's freezing.

However if they do and if there are ellderly people wanting to wear them, well that's up to them not got an issue with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.